Move with confidence.
Wednesday December 12, 2018
7:30-9:00pm at Sama
The Holiday Season can get so busy and we can feel pulled in a million different directions. Well here's the antidote to all that stress.
Join me for an intimate and blissful 90 minute class incorporating self massage techniques using therapy balls and complimented with restorative yoga postures. This practice is sure to leave you feeling totally relaxed and renewed! Options will be given for both pregnant women and mothers (at any stage). Space is very limited so reserve your space today!
Movement for Birth Workshop
January 2019 date TBA
Designed for women and their partner/support person, this interactive workshop is truly unique. Applying the therapeutic benefits of yoga and pilates to the physiology of childbirth, this workshop provides the opportunity to explore positions and movements that optimize physical alignment in preparation for a smoother birth and postpartum recovery.
This workshop will focus on:
- Yoga poses and corrective exercises that encourage optimal alignment and fetal positioning
- Proper breathing mechanics
- Birthing positions that create more space in the pelvis for an easier delivery and maintain pelvic floor integrity
- How to properly prepare the pelvic floor muscles for childbirth and postpartum healing
- Restorative poses and mindfulness tools to help calm the nervous system
**This workshop is also available for couples on a private basis. Please enquire about pricing and availability.
Laura's class is a perfect blend of practical information, emotional encouragement and let’s just say, bits of information that you might otherwise only get from your best friend. She’s both personal and professional, and I can’t recommend her highly enough!